A good curriculum is a systematic and complete package of competencies like knowledge, skills and attitudes and when rightfully executed contributes to the development of necessary attributes and skills in students for application in the context of their studies, daily life and careers The school follows the guidelines of National Curriculum Framework for curriculum planning and CCE pattern of evaluation given by C.B.S.E
- Emphasis is laid on learning with fun.
- Students are engaged in drawing, colouring and puzzles
- Poems and stories are dramatized using expressive actions
- Focus is laid on developing communication skills
- Nature walks, visits to Holy Places and regular educational trips are
- organized to give them a real life experience.